shooting pain in shoulder blade?

shooting pain in shoulder blade?


shooting pain in shoulder blade?

Posted: 09 Nov 2012 01:39 AM PST

i woke this morning ok just a little stiffness in my kneck which i have had since Sunday (think i slept funny or maybe a draft as i was in a caravan for 2 days) i lay in bed for a couple of mins and then all i did while lay on my side is move my arm and i got this almighty pain in my shoulder blade its been here now for 3 hours and is not going i cant stand without pain sit or lie down, i cannot lift my arm up or my neck downwards with out pain ..... i have had co-codamol and used a deep heat gel but it has made no difference, its agony .... i am at a funeral in 5 hours and i cannot miss it, it is a church service so i need 2 sit for nearly 1 hour ....please help me

0 comments:

Post a Comment