How to improve performance of 2003 Crown Victoria?

How to improve performance of 2003 Crown Victoria?


How to improve performance of 2003 Crown Victoria?

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 05:07 AM PST

Last year I bought 2003 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. It was an ex cop car and then a Taxi. When I bought it has 224,000 miles on it and now it has 281,000 miles. Of Course when I bought it, I didn't expect the performance to be new but with time I kept performing repairs to it. I recently got a used transmission replaced in it. I got a new intake and new radiator. New belts and bettery. A new starter and some stuff that doesn't have to do with the performance. Above all I get this car on time maintenance regularly. The only thing I guess which has to do with the performance that I haven't got changed is the engine. Well, the engine according to the technicians is great and running strong. So even after getting the transmission replaced I still don't see my car pick up the speed as strong cars. I just don't have that confidence on this car that much. I want this car to tell me, when I drive it, that it is ready for a performance ride. So what I still need to get fixed on this car?

0 comments:

Post a Comment