Vaginal Ingrown hair or something else?

Vaginal Ingrown hair or something else?


Vaginal Ingrown hair or something else?

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 01:23 AM PDT

Hi, went to doc yesterday, have a repeated sore throat and have one small bump on vaginal area, it does not really hurt unless I mess with it, had one a few mnths ago popped it and puss, blood came out and it went away, now got another one a few mnths later in different place. The doc said it looks like an ingrown hair not herpes but she tested for it through a culture and a blood test. Strep throat results came back negative, slight vaginal discharge not a lot no smell, haven't had intercourse for almost year, me and my ex husband are divorced b/c he had an affair. I'm scared to death, been up all nite crying doctor said it looks okay but when I got home pulled up google and now I'm scared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment