Should I be concerned about this?

Should I be concerned about this?


Should I be concerned about this?

Posted: 21 Jun 2013 01:22 AM PDT

I am enticed by blood and violence, mainly with blades and blood. I like to be submissive, yet I have a strong dominant personality...sometimes I like to dominate. For the most part, I find myself drawn to dominant and aggressive men. I cannot stand passive men who are insecure. I like men who aren't afraid of the concept of murder or simply watching gory movies full of blood and violence. It just makes me go wild. I have fantasized about tying someone up and cutting them up. Killing someone is the ultimate fantasy; always with a blade. I like the thrill and sensations. Is this common? Are there other women out there like me? Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment