Side effects of quitting birth control?

Side effects of quitting birth control?


Side effects of quitting birth control?

Posted: 06 Jun 2013 01:05 AM PDT

I got my period at a very early age,10. It was very irregular (bled for 3 years straight) After 3 years I noticed unwanted facial hair. Went on birth control,which helped regulate my periods & helped to decrease some hair growth. Got tested & I have higher than normal amounts of testosterone in my body. I've tried everything shaving,waxing,cream hair removal,bleach,vaniqua & laser hair removal which worked but I couldn't afford it anymore & had to stop. After After 4 years I stopped my birth control in Feb. because I felt I didn't need it anymore. After quitting I've gained 15 pounds(always been chunky) I've become very moody & depressed. I have also not had a period since stopping. Can someone please tell me what to do. Have you ever experienced this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment