Questions about ADHD?

Questions about ADHD?


Questions about ADHD?

Posted: 11 Jun 2013 01:21 AM PDT

ADHD has always been something I've been interested in as a subject. I think I want to specialize in it maybe when I leave school in a few years. The questions I have are really things that I havent found on the internet yet. -What causes ADHD? Is it only genetic? I know if you smoke or drink in pregnancy can cause it, but can you develop it at an older age? In your teens? Without it being in your genes? (If so, how could it be caused?) -Can you have ADHD without being violent? I know that most people with ADHD can get violent, but can you have it without being aggressive? -Can you be diagnosed with ADHD by simply going to a doctor? -When you are diagnosed, does it have to by physically written down that you have ADHD? -What are the symptoms? And do you have to have all the symptoms to have ADHD? Thats all I think, but it'll be nice to have some answers (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment