Would you say this is depression?

Would you say this is depression?


Would you say this is depression?

Posted: 03 May 2013 01:23 AM PDT

I am constently feeling sad, i feel useless, im always tired and my sleeping pattern has messed up i keep waking up in the middle of the night and then not being able to get back to sleep. Im loosing interest in things i normally love doing, i keep on getting aches and pains and i have no apitite! I have a 17 week old daughter and i spoke to my health visitor and she said it sounds like clinical depression, I know its not post natal. But i just wanted to get a second oppinion because i have the doctors today at 3:30pm and i dont want to waiste their time if it isnt depression! And i have recently moved out of my family home which i am really upset about and i have to live with my boyfriend's mom until my apartment is ready, that house was my home and it was my daughters and its really upset me that i have had to leave :( plus my dad has moved to manchester and i now only have my boyfriend, my daughter, my nan, my 2 brothers and my neice and nephew. I havent got a mom, never known her. I have gone through alot in one week:( Could this be depression i have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment