Why is it so hard to find traditional obedient girls who take care of their men right now?

Why is it so hard to find traditional obedient girls who take care of their men right now?


Why is it so hard to find traditional obedient girls who take care of their men right now?

Posted: 01 May 2013 01:29 AM PDT

I'm a guy in my mid 20s. I used to be a pretty big nerd in college, got good grades, and ended up with a decent job. Anyway, long story short, in my senior year, I started dating Jenna, a popular sorority girl who at the time was the girl of my dream. She's actually my first serious girlfriend. http://oi45.tinypic.com/15dlvzr.jpg here's her pic (she's the blonde). But as time passes, I stop finding the relationship fulfilling. Jenna has always been the one calling the shots and wear the pants in our relationship. I feel like I'm losing my manhood around her. She's also extremely driven, career-oriented (she works in public relation and make more money than I do) and high-maintenance. She's always shopping for designer clothes and handbags, doing yoga, working out, shopping at Whole Foods, or texting her friends. When we sleep together, she insists that it has to be "romantic", which means only missionary and that I can't spank her ever. She also refuses to give bj because she finds it demeaning. She also never cook. All of my friends from work are jealous of me but I just couldn't take this anymore. I've been cheating on her (I know it sounds bad) with Bethany, who is still in college http://www.flickr.com/photos/89902973@N06/8581849532/sizes/m/in/photostream/ (here's her pic) http://www.flickr.com/photos/89902973@N06/8361141134/sizes/z/in/photostream/ (here's another pic). Most of you would probably think it's a downgrade but she respects me and make me feel powerful and manly. She always cook for me in her dorm whenever I visit. She also gives great bj and let me do her in her but. I also like her naive innocence (instead of Jenna's obsession with career advancement), her clingyness (she always answer my texts immediately), her soft skin and chubby figure. I even prefer her belly over Jenna's hard abs. Is there something wrong with me? What happened to all the traditional obedient girls who take care of men these days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment