I think I have an STD! HELP!?

I think I have an STD! HELP!?


I think I have an STD! HELP!?

Posted: 22 May 2013 01:22 AM PDT

I have had a regular sex partner for the past couple of months, we'd hook up maybe once a month and have some fun but I found out the other day that he is seeing a girl and things are getting pretty serious. He invited me over last Monday (9 days ago) and before that a little under 1 month ago. The next morning I was pretty sore but I thought it was because he was pretty rough, ever since then I've had a crampy feeling in my lower abdomen and it kinda stings when I pee (its bearable/doesn't hurt but doesn't feel normal) and I've had heavy vaginal discharge that sometimes has an odour.. Would I be getting symptoms of an STD so quickly? Having sex has always been sore for me (I had sex for the first time in April last year) no matter how aroused I would be, it would hurt when he inserted his fingers or penis inside me and I'd have to tell him to stop and I would bleed slightly afterwards! I've always had heavy discharge so I'm thinking maybe it is BV? I live in IRELAND so I'm just wondering if anyone knows how much an STD screening from my GP would cost?

0 comments:

Post a Comment