I don't know whats wrong with my penis.?

I don't know whats wrong with my penis.?


I don't know whats wrong with my penis.?

Posted: 09 May 2013 01:16 AM PDT

My penis been feeling kinda hot or warm sometimes, and it doesn't get hard right, the head feels soft bu the rest is hard. I haven't had sex in 3 months, but I have been mastrubating a lot lately, and now my penis doesn't get as hard as it should, and it been bugging me like crazy. I'm scared if I broke it some how, but I don't feel any pain but my penis doesn't want to get hard, when I want to. I'm afraid to tell my girlfriend about this, and I don't have any money to be going to the hospital, I'm hoping if I just don't touch it, it will get better, but is best to get some option about this, so please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment