Please someone tell me this is possible :(?

Please someone tell me this is possible :(?


Please someone tell me this is possible :(?

Posted: 06 Mar 2013 01:44 AM PST

I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 at the age of 18 one year ago. I got on medication which made me gain weight.. I gained about 30 pounds I'm guessing cause I don't weigh myself. I should normally weigh 120 though. The medication made me gain weight cause it made me eat a lot at first but that side effect is over now. I think it messed with my metabolism and I was so depressed that I would never workout. Anyways what I want to know is if it's possible to lose 30 pounds while on lithium (for bipolar), wellbutrin (for depression), and minocycline (for acne)? I hate medication but I need these at this time in my life for right now. I plan on eating REALLY healthy. All organic fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, and all I drink is water... No meat or dairy or any processed foods. And I plan on kickboxing and doing pilates every day. Could I lose 30 pounds from that? What else should I do? How long will it take me? Thank you :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment