Crash on my motorbike who's to blame?

Crash on my motorbike who's to blame?


Crash on my motorbike who's to blame?

Posted: 15 Mar 2013 06:06 AM PDT

Hi, i am a bit road daft. i created a picture which i can imagine isn't as good as it looked to me. but what happen was, i was going down sheif lane(show in picture)(marked red) and arrived at the usual traffic, the car infront was indercating to go left, so i slightly over took her to go infront and a car came out of the road and went straight into me.(marked yellow) he says i was lane filltering and that wasn't alowed on the road markings i was surposidly on. he said he turned into hes lane from the road and i went straight into him. I just want to know the clear laws on the road signs and also want to know if this is my fault. if it is i take full blame i just don't want as a begginer rider to be had over by an experinced driver. The car i hit was a compnay car. Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment