I really need advice I feel awful inside :(?

I really need advice I feel awful inside :(?


I really need advice I feel awful inside :(?

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 01:29 AM PDT

I can't stop analysing a situation over and over againI. It has stopped me from doing an essay which is due in two days. I Feel terrible inside and feel like giving up. Can't stop thinking how I could have done things differently and how I messed up. I am really ruining things for my self and cant concentrate on my college work. I have been thinking about what has been bothering me for four days straight now. I cant stop. I am being very hard on myself. I didnt actually do anything really wrong.I just care to much about what sort of impression I made on people. I feel sick to my stomach, I cant stop worrying and am starting to wish i was dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment