Aspirin-Honey mask question trying to get rid of acne!?

Aspirin-Honey mask question trying to get rid of acne!?


Aspirin-Honey mask question trying to get rid of acne!?

Posted: 15 Mar 2013 01:28 AM PDT

Hey guys! Just about 3 days ago I started using the aspirin-honey mask and I found that the next day, I got a bunch of tiny bumps all over my face in places I usually didn't get them like around my cheeks and chin. I know it's not really acne by the looks of it, but it looks like an allergic reaction. I found out that I'm not allergic to anything in those products. I put in 3-4 tablets of aspirin with some honey. I honestly don't know how much honey I am supposed to put in... so please do tell me how much I need to put in please :). I read that to be truly effective, you actually need 9-15 tablets.... i had thought that this would dry out your skin.... is this suggested? I heard that honey purges out the impurities from the inside and brings it to the top layer of my skin... is this true? Is this why I have a bunch of small bumps coming out of nowhere? How long do I have to wait until this initial breakout goes away? After the bumps come out to the surface, will they just fade away or is there something I have to go to make sure these impurities are completely out? Thanks and please do help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment