Is it possible i might be?

Is it possible i might be?


Is it possible i might be?

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 01:40 AM PDT

So February 14th was my last period and on March 8th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex because we have been trying. So anyways about the beginning of last week I had some cramping but no blood or anything then tht same week I had slight cramping on Friday and on friday when I wiped there was some brown blood then for the next few days I had blood from red to brown but nothing heavy and only when I wipe. today it still continues but no cramping when I did have cramping it was mainly on my left side I have tender boobs, my sense of smell has increased and I eat and sleep a lot. Is it possible i could be pregnant I did a dollar store pregnancy test but it was negative yesterday. Any idea what's going on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment