I was approached by a Hollister manager, attended interview, what are my chances of being hired?

I was approached by a Hollister manager, attended interview, what are my chances of being hired?


I was approached by a Hollister manager, attended interview, what are my chances of being hired?

Posted: 03 Mar 2013 01:36 AM PST

A couple weeks ago, I was sat outside a Hollister store in the North East of England, waiting for a friend. A guy tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around, he said he's one of the managers at Hollister and asked if I'd be interested in a part-time job, I wasn't exactly jumping for joy, just slightly flattered and said ok. I filled out a card and he told me to have a nice day. I wasn't keen on attending an interview because I've only seen two black people working there and it honestly never occurred to me that I'm 'Hollister material'. So I went to a group interview on Friday but I feel I fucked up even though I didn't (just being paranoid as usual). The day I was approached, I had foundation and powder on but it was four in the afternoon so it looked quite bad. When I went to the interview, I had no make up on but had filled in my eyebrows since I'm trying to keep my skin in good condition. For some reason I feel as if they're not going to call me back even though the manager who approached me was there, I went natural hoping they would like me with no coverage whereas the other girls there wore visible makeup. The girls there all said they were outgoing and friendly and I decided to go for a different answer since I did not want to seem unoriginal (I said I'm bright and meticulous) and I think this has affected my chance. This is basically me with no coverage whatsoever but I have filled in my eyebrows quickly just to show what I looked like on friday. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a3ih55&s=6

0 comments:

Post a Comment