Whats wrong with my mouth/jaw? Any help in figuring this out would be appreciated :)?

Whats wrong with my mouth/jaw? Any help in figuring this out would be appreciated :)?


Whats wrong with my mouth/jaw? Any help in figuring this out would be appreciated :)?

Posted: 08 Feb 2013 01:43 AM PST

Alright I think I injured my jaw/mouth somewhow. I was eating onmonday and i opened my mouth just a little too wide. It hurt a little bit so obviously i stopped. Then for the next two days on the left side next to my ear it would hurt whenever i opened my mouth too wide I was hoping I just strained the muscle and it would go away but it hasn't yet. On wednesday night it got real bad and it started hurting on the other side of my mouth near the joint of my jaw as well I got a headache my ears kept popping. Today same thing but now my neck hurts as well as my head! I dont know what to do here! I ced it I put heat on it helps a little but still anyone have any idea whats going on? I did think that it might be TMJ is this a possibility? I havent had any problems like this before at all and Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment