Does it look like I can trust these folks?

Does it look like I can trust these folks?


Does it look like I can trust these folks?

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 05:10 AM PST

I'd like to opt for the "Major car service from $199*" http://www.ktas.com.au/car-servicing/fixed-servicing/ I have a 2001 four-door 6 cylinder sedan, and it needs a service. The last time it had an oil and filter change was over a year ago, and it was a mechanic working for himself that my father took it too. I'm anxious, because this is the first time I'm taking her. BQ: Should I pay extra for the "Platinum spark plugs"? I also don't want them to put in regular spark plugs, and expect me not to know the difference. I figure it's Kmart, and they shouldn't rip me off, right? BQ: Should I go back every year for the same service? FACT: I'm not driving the car often at all, many times the battery has gone flat, and I've needed battery crossover cables from my father, just to get her fired up again. How do I approach the mechanic so he thinks I know what I'm talking about. I recently found a dried, white leakage beneath my car where I usually park it outside on the grass. I rubbed it away with my foot to see if it'd come back again, but I found a similar picture online, except it was concrete. Texture was hard, and smelled oily. http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii115/adamscrotum90/get-attachmentaspx.jpg Do I need to tell the mechanic all this, or will he figure it out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment