What should I do about my arm?

What should I do about my arm?


What should I do about my arm?

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 01:15 AM PST

Hey, I'm 13 and about around 8 yesterday morning I burnt my left arm and most of my hand with really hot soup, and it didn't stop hurting until around early afternoon. Around night my arm and hand started to feel extremely hot for no reason. The place where I burned myself doesn't hurt anymore but it still feels hot. I've been putting cold water and ice over it and it helps for a little while but in a few minutes my arm starts to feel like I have a sunburn. Now my arm and hand is starting to grow red irritated looking rash. It isn't swollen and it doesn't hurt though, but it keeps getting redder and redder and more irritated the later it gets. What should I do about it to keep it from getting worse?

0 comments:

Post a Comment