I'm struggling with my weight!?

I'm struggling with my weight!?


I'm struggling with my weight!?

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 01:11 AM PST

I am hoping someone can answer a question of mine. I'm a male age 20 and I'm struggling with my weight. I once did exercise every day using a treadmill I own, by walking 30 mins a day, while eating mainly peanut butter sandwiches drinking water more often and just cutting back on most of the junk I normally ate. and I ended up losing around 30 pound.But I stopped because my mother buys/makes really unhealthy foods and kinda guilt me into eating them, and over time I just stopped walking and gained back the 30 pounds I lost. How do I stop myself from eating everything she makes and buys? And how can I motivate myself back into walking on my treadmill again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment