Help With Pontiac Bonneville?

Help With Pontiac Bonneville?


Help With Pontiac Bonneville?

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 05:06 AM PST

Okay so I just got a 2001 Pontiac Bonneville with 42000 miles on it. I know that's not a lot of mileage. BUT. The car spent several years in Florida right on the coastline. I mean right at the edge of the sand. There is a lot of corrosion and rust under the hood (haven't check underneath the car yet) which I'm assuming is because of the salty environment. So my first question is: What will remove the corrosion and rust? My next question is, given the condition of the car, is there anything I should check under the hood? Considering who gave it to me, I don't think the car has had much maintenance done in its now 12 years of life. I want to make sure its in the best condition it can be. My last question, which I'm not expecting anybody who sees this to know, is about the door panels. Almost all of the speakers in the car are not working. I tried taking off the front driver's side panel off and everything went well, except that something that I couldn't see was holding the panel on. What could this be?? I appreciate any help with any of these questions. Thanks guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment