Wont start! One click and nothing? '94 Ford F150?

Wont start! One click and nothing? '94 Ford F150?


Wont start! One click and nothing? '94 Ford F150?

Posted: 30 Dec 2011 05:16 AM PST

Okay so I turned the key, all the lights, radio turned on, when the abs light turned off, i turned the key again to crank the engine, And one click. No cranking. Its always started perfectly first try, except that time. I thought it was the starter solenoid which is located beside the battery. Changed that and the starter caught on fire!!. Smoke was coming out of it and burnt smell. unplugged the battery so it would stop, took the starter itself off and bought one at NAPA auto parts. Installed the starter, all hopeful i was, turned the key, nothing, Got my bro to give me a boost as the battery was low. Boosted the battery and tried starting it, nothing. Only that one darn click coming from the starter. Im at a puzzle right now... Please, help me. this truck is my life, my wheels, my pride and joy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment