Is it normal to be a teenager and have constant suicidal thoughts?

Is it normal to be a teenager and have constant suicidal thoughts?


Is it normal to be a teenager and have constant suicidal thoughts?

Posted: 10 Dec 2011 01:20 AM PST

I'll be completely honest. I'm only 15 years old but I have suicidal thoughts constantly. And I really scare myself because everyday it gets worse and worse. I have these strong urges to just off myself. I'm not an "emo" person or anything like that. I mean I don't have the BEST life, but I don't deal with half the problems that would make me want to kill myself. I even feel really bad because I'm convinced I'm going to kill myself some day, and my family is so good to me. I mean we fight occasionally, but my parents are so loving and caring and great to me, I can't imagine how they would feel finding me dead someday. That's all that really keeps me hanging on. But I don't know how much longer it's gonna keep me around. I have friends, I'm not a "loner", I mean I am alone enough and that's when the feelings really kick in. I'm single, but I'm not necessarily lonely. I don't NEED someone, so I doubt it contributes. Or maybe it all does and makes me feel horrible. I mean I just completely hate myself and my life and everything and I don't know if I can do it anymore is this normal? :-( Lately it's been getting worse than ever. When I look in the mirror, I want to die. When I go to school, I want to die. When I'm up alone at night, or EVER alone I think about doing it most. I'm sitting in my room right now, and I want to die. It never ends. It's just a constant feeling of sadness and a wish to not live anymore. Am I better off just doing it/

0 comments:

Post a Comment