How do you know if you have depression?

How do you know if you have depression?


How do you know if you have depression?

Posted: 01 Dec 2011 01:12 AM PST

I'm 15 years old, and a couple years ago I started to self harm. I stopped for awhile, but now it's like an addiction. My mom found out and said it was only a phase. But I still do it. My home life isn't too happy, but I don't know why I do it.. I haven't gone anywhere or hungout with anyone in 4 weeks. I go to bed at around 6 in the morning and wake up at around 4 in the after-noon. I'm home-schooled, so it's fine. Sometimes I lose my apeptite for a week, and then I start eating like crazy. I'm very irritable for no reason, and I tend to be really angry towards my mom and I don't know why. I think about suicide a lot, and I've considered running away but then I asked my mom what she'd do if I did and she caught on. My aunt said she believes I have depression and I never even told her I cut or anything. My grandparents say I have depression, too. But my mom refuses to agree, and doesn't do anything about it; thinks its only a phase. I don't feel up to doing anything except for the computer, eating and sleeping. I don't like people, I often cry out of random for I don't even know why.. I dunno if I have depression or if it really is a phase. It's been going on for a while now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment