Joint Ownership of a Motor Vehicle?

Joint Ownership of a Motor Vehicle?


Joint Ownership of a Motor Vehicle?

Posted: 09 Dec 2011 05:04 AM PST

My husband and I are in the processes of purchasing a new vehicle. Previously my car was in my name, and his truck was in his name. With the purchase of the new vehicle, would it be better legally to have the car title list both of us as owners, or should it just be in my husband's name. I won't actually be driving the vehicle (too big for me!), but we want to cover all our bases in the event of an accident or if something would happen to either of us. Not quite sure where to go with this short of contacting an attorney for the best advice. Thanks for any input. I am sure I am naive regarding this, as surely there is a simple answer out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment