How to get rid of puffy eyes, dark circles, red under eyes ?

How to get rid of puffy eyes, dark circles, red under eyes ?


How to get rid of puffy eyes, dark circles, red under eyes ?

Posted: 18 Dec 2011 01:23 AM PST

I am a 17 year old Male teenager now there are days were I wake up with puffy under eyes it makes Me look Asian no offense and there are days were I wake up with red puffy bags -.- and why is there a curve line under my eye it makes my cheecks look out of proportion like its getting worse every week is it because I don't get sleep btw I am I florida and I have web awake for 24hrs I can't sleep I am doing acting singing and dancing for this event competition I met all these actors from Disney etc.. Is it coz I'm excited and that's why i can't sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment