Does anyone think/do the following?

Does anyone think/do the following?


Does anyone think/do the following?

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 01:35 AM PST

I'm a pretty normal 14 year old girl, and yes, I have un-treated ocd. -I can't be the only person eating, the person/people I go with HAVE to eat too, or I feel terrible guilt. -Whenever I use the restroom, I clip my nails, then I wrap my fingers and hands in toilet paper, then I squirt on some soap, wash my hands, wash my arms up to my elbows, more soap then I wipe them off, then I soap my hands again, then I soap pulling up from the cuticle, soap my nails 3 times, the thumbs are around 15 times(3 per part of the nail), then I soap again rinsing off, then I dry my arms. -If my hand swings down past my belt-line, I won't use that hand until it's clean. -I don't touch my arms or legs without intentions of washing them. -I do things in 1s, 3s, and 5s (aren't those satanic?! D:) -My mother is a hoarder, so I think the ocd was passed down to me? :/ Ah, I can't think, what do you think of all of this? Thank you in advanced. (and what about the satanic numbers...I'm scared that the ocd is actually me being posessed!?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment