how can i remove scars caused by a burn?

how can i remove scars caused by a burn?


how can i remove scars caused by a burn?

Posted: 04 Dec 2011 02:02 AM PST

its a stupid reason of how it happened im fine with all the insults i get as long i get some answers that can go along with it. anyway me and my friends were drinking and i was a little drunk when this happened. but they dared me to burn myself with the lighter. (keep the lighter on for about 1 min until the metal part heats up.) when you put it on your skin it burns in a happy face on it. i kept it on my skin way too long and when it was done i didnt get a happy face on it the whole skin just melted off. this was about half a year ago and its not going down. its just a lump circle on my skin and it looks gross. can i do anything to get rid of it???

0 comments:

Post a Comment