Should I send this to him?

Should I send this to him?


Should I send this to him?

Posted: 15 Oct 2011 01:16 AM PDT

Hi ______ I don't know if you remember me or not, but I just wanted to say that I really miss you. I know you don't feel the same way because if you did, you would still be talking to me. But that's okay, I understand if you don't want to talk to me ever. I don't expect you to anymore. I just wish you would let me know if you still wanted to, but whatever.I know you're with someone else now and that's fine, I just miss you as a friend and I miss talking to you. -------------------------------------- Should I send that to my friend? He hasn't spoken to me in months and I miss him so much. But I'm not sure if I should tell him how I feel or if I should just let him go. I want him to know how much he means to me but I'm afraid I'm just going to embarrass myself because I know for a fact that he doesn't miss me at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment