how to help an abuser?

how to help an abuser?


how to help an abuser?

Posted: 02 Oct 2011 01:48 AM PDT

I met this kid online and I really want to help him. He's 14 and living in India and he has anger issues that have lead to him hitting his mother and sister, I found his in an abuse chat room desperate for help. He told me he wants to take his life. I suggested counselling but he said that his mother told him if he went to see a counsellor that they would take him away forever, he also said he has to keep it a secret and that they kill people in his country for hitting women. I don't know anything about India so I don't know what I can do to help him. If I can help him it means I can help his mother and sister too. If anyone knows anything I can do to help or anything I can refer him to please help. I don't know if I'm being trolled by this kid or not, but I'd rather not take the risk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment