A Cadillac dealership asked me for and made copies of my drivers license and insurance?

A Cadillac dealership asked me for and made copies of my drivers license and insurance?


A Cadillac dealership asked me for and made copies of my drivers license and insurance?

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 06:03 AM PDT

I saw a used car on display at dealership. I stopped to look at the car when a sales rep approached me. I asked if I could drive it and he said he need my insurance card? Whoa! That's a first! I'm 22 but look older than my age. I've test drove NUMEROUS cars, some new, some used. I have never, NOT once been asked for my insurance because the dealership has their own coverage. The dealership told me that all dealers request insurance and I told him he was lying. Then he said the insurance provider makes them ask for it from people who want to TEST drive their cars. Should I be concerned as I did provide my license and Insurance but declined to test drive because I felt uncomfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment