My F-150 stalled and will not restart.?

My F-150 stalled and will not restart.?


My F-150 stalled and will not restart.?

Posted: 11 Oct 2011 06:04 AM PDT

I was sitting in a drive thru last night and my truck stalled. It sounds like it tries to crank up but won't. At first I figured it was the battery or alternator, so I took the battery to be charged. It still won't charge, so assuming the battery is, in fact, good, then I'm worried it may be a serious problem as it should still start with a bad alternator if the battery is fully charged, right? So... any ideas what might be wrong with it? Its still at the restaurant, though thankfully properly parked now, and I don't want to tow it if its an easy fix since the cost of a tow could easily exceed the cost of the repair in many cases. Thanks in advance for any replies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment