Stomach pain and discomfort?

Stomach pain and discomfort?


Stomach pain and discomfort?

Posted: 07 Sep 2011 01:11 AM PDT

I am a 30 yr old male in relatively good health. for the last 2 weeks my stomach has been in a lot of pain, and discomfort. I constantly feel hungry, my stomach is always is making noise. I have noticed that now I am having sharp pains in my lower to mid back as well as in my chest. My abdomen feels like it is being squeezed from the upper to the lower areas. I realize I probably should see a doctor but I am uninsured. I am just hoping someone out there can give me some advise as to what this might be or causing it and any simple home remedy to ease it. Another thing I am not lactose intolerant I have been drinking milk and eating cheese all my life but have noticed tonight the feeling got a lot worse after I ate a grilled cheese. I have also had solid movements 2 -3 times a day but still feel constipated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment