Do i have a brain parasite?

Do i have a brain parasite?


Do i have a brain parasite?

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 01:42 AM PDT

I climb trees a lot and I don't always wash my hands. I climbed a tree the other day and I had to stick my hands into this tree hollow or tree hole whatever you call it, in order to climb down. There was dirt and some little tree bugs in the hole. I asked a question on yahooanswers about what's inside those tree holes and some dude said there are microscopic moss amoeba in there. And that they feed off your brain cells, make you lose your memory, then you go blind before doctors can detect it. the symptoms are fever, headache, and nausea, also memory loss. It just so happens I have a fever and my head hurts and I was nauseous yesterday and today. I have a sinus infection. Is that just a coincidence or do I actually have this parasite? I'm kinda freaking out cause I remember touching my face after I climbed down and I picked my nose. I'm scared that I will go blind, I mean the guy said he had a master's degree in neuroscience, who's to say he's wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment