is my finger infected? (pic included)?

is my finger infected? (pic included)?


is my finger infected? (pic included)?

Posted: 23 Sep 2011 01:12 AM PDT

for a few days now, just under my nail bed on my ring finger has been swollen and inflammed, and now a spot (under the skin) has become visible which is a sort of grey colour. It doesn't hurt unless it is pushed or poked, then it is excruciatingly painful and remains painful for about 5 minutes after it has been poked. I had broken skin there (from dryness/peeling which i admittedly exacerbated by peeling it myself) so it would make sense if it was an infection. what should I do? is it very bad? http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/431/soree.jpg note the purple/yellow/grey spot under the skin on the right hand side of my finger near the nail bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment