I have been having weird pains/ symptoms and i don't know why because i'm eating healthy and not taking meds..?

I have been having weird pains/ symptoms and i don't know why because i'm eating healthy and not taking meds..?


I have been having weird pains/ symptoms and i don't know why because i'm eating healthy and not taking meds..?

Posted: 28 Sep 2011 01:36 AM PDT

In the past year about, my hands have been like, quakey (like my fingers are mildly twitching) i had asthma so i thought maybe it was just from using the inhaler. but i havnt been using it in a long time and my hands still do it, and it tends to be more evident when i drink coffee(obviously caffine) My main concern i guess is more recently, maybe about a month or two for some things, i've been getting chest pains, sometimes making it hard to breathe, and weird head/neck pains, Sometimes il be just laying down or sitting, and randomly on days my heart rate rises and pounds hard/fast,most often my vision fades in and out(but i thought maybe it was from standing up too fast sometimes, but others i was already standing and just walking) I've always been very athletic so this next part was weird for me, recently my legs feel like there going to give, like im walking and my leg srength fades momentarily, but i push myself to keep walking and it leaves after like 5 seconds. Do you think somethings wrong? could it just be stress? I go to the doctor's for physicals n stufff but ive never been a doctor person so i don't go often, Any help and answers would be appreciated

0 comments:

Post a Comment