Yamaha Aerox 50cc Exhaust Fitting?

Yamaha Aerox 50cc Exhaust Fitting?


Yamaha Aerox 50cc Exhaust Fitting?

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 06:01 AM PDT

Hello, I have a Yamaha Aerox 50cc which has everything standard apart from the washer has been taken out of the variator so it has a bit of a higher speed. My standard exhaust is rusting a lot and its really annoying that Yamaha have given it this crappy exhaust that's not stainless steel. So I want to buy this exhaust: http://www.pedparts.co.uk/product/696/leo-vince-tt-exhaust--yamaha-aerox . I was wondering, do I need to change anything if I fit this exhaust on as it says its good for standard 50cc cylinders as I just really want it to replace my rusting exhaust, not for performance. So will I need to replace anything else on my bike as everything else is standard. It says the exhaust comes with variator rollers and clutch springs so I'm guessing I will need to replace that, which is ok. but will that mean I need to replace a bunch of other stuff. THANKS LOTS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment