HELP DO I HAVE AN STD?

HELP DO I HAVE AN STD?


HELP DO I HAVE AN STD?

Posted: 01 Oct 2013 01:08 AM PDT

Kay so I had unprotected sex with this guy (i know stupid) and afterwards my vagina felt kind of strange and itchy, two days later he texts me when I've been tested and i told him a month ago but i havent had sex in a few months and that im clean and he said "well i think you gave me chlamydia because my penis is discharging and it stings when i pee." He said hes been tested and was clean before he met me so apparently "im the culprit" but i cant be ive only been with 4 people all of which we used condoms and i was clean before i met him!!! Now my vagina/butt itches a lot and theres like this tiny sore on my gum in my mouth :// im so scared :cc What could it be???? Im getting tested later today but omg im really scared :cc And do you think hes lying that he was clean before he met me? Omg in scared :c

0 comments:

Post a Comment