I cant lose weight and I am slowly becoming more and more scared of eating?

I cant lose weight and I am slowly becoming more and more scared of eating?


I cant lose weight and I am slowly becoming more and more scared of eating?

Posted: 07 Oct 2013 01:08 AM PDT

so im 17 years old and really want to lose weight ideally get down to 50kg, currently i weight about 55-56 and i am 5'6 so for example today i ate 1 bran muffin (69 calories) Pekish rice cracker thins (59 calories) Asian salad (112 calories) Fruit few strawberries and grapes (25 calories total) TOTAL 265 calories, 9g of fat, and 8g of sugar I also exercise regularly with two netball teams training 3 times a week at least an hour each and playing 2 games this is what almost every day is like yet i wont lose weight and i am getting scared of eating incase i put on weight so basically i have a crazy fear of getting fat but would ideally want to lose weight i just dont know what to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment