I need some weight loss advice. How do i lose another 17lbs, i'm stuck at a plateau?

I need some weight loss advice. How do i lose another 17lbs, i'm stuck at a plateau?


I need some weight loss advice. How do i lose another 17lbs, i'm stuck at a plateau?

Posted: 24 Oct 2013 01:23 AM PDT

Since March this year i have been trying to loosing weight. I started at 165lbs. Since March i have lost 28lbs, making me now a much healthier 137lbs. After August this year, i hit a plateau. I have been stuck at the same sort of weight for a while now and i'm starting to worry that i will never reach my goal. Don't get me wrong, i feel fantastic that i have lost 28lbs but, i still do not look the way in which i wish i could. I still have a belly pooch. The belly pooch itself is quite toned but it looks very unattractive. I have been eating a very healthy balanced diet, treating myself every now and again, an exercising at least 4-5 days a week. I change my exercise routine every 2 months are so, so that my body does not get too used to certain exercises. I eat around 1200-1400 calories a day, usually consisting of at least 3 of my 5 a day and some kind of protein (mostly salmon, cod, chicken or gammon). With my workout i usually burn about 800-1000 calories and will give myself a rest day if i do not feel up to a workout. Im really stuck. I have dreamed of having a flatter stomach and body that im happy with for years now. I don't understand how the weight is no longer coming off. Will it come off eventually or do i need to do more to lose weight? I would love to be down to 120lbs with a flatter stomach by summer next year. I want to lose the weight i need to, so that i can continue with a healthy life style for the rest of my life. Please if you have any advice on whether i am doing the right thing to lose weight, let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment