Losing roughly 40-50 pounds in 10 months?

Losing roughly 40-50 pounds in 10 months?


Losing roughly 40-50 pounds in 10 months?

Posted: 06 Sep 2012 01:42 AM PDT

Hello. After the loss of my father, I went into depression and gained a crap ton of weight. In about 10 months, or close to it, 280 days, I will be going on a vacation up to good old Canada. I weight about 175 pounds, I'm male, I am 5' 6" tall and I'm 18. I want to weigh around the 125-130 range. I've done calculations and if I lose 2 pounds a week I can easily do this. I have a treadmill and weights but rarely use them. My main concern is food. I don't eat 3 meals a day, usually I'll have 1 or 2 really big and bad meals. I know dieting is part of weight loss, but I can't go and eat healthy foods. I don't control what food is bought, I still live with my parents and I have no job. So, say for instance if a diet calls for wheat bread, well, I can't do that, only white bread which isn't good. I can control what I eat within time though. So, what exercises should I do? Should I try for 1500 daily calories? I'm new to this whole weight loss crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment