2006 PT Cruiser or 2006 Ford Focus?

2006 PT Cruiser or 2006 Ford Focus?


2006 PT Cruiser or 2006 Ford Focus?

Posted: 03 Sep 2012 06:03 AM PDT

I'm looking to spend $10,000 on a used car to travel 30mins to work and home again every day and for light use during the weekends. I LOVE the look of the PT Cruiser PG MY2006 but people keep bagging it out saying it's terrible! (although no-one i know has ever driven or owned one!!) I also love the Ford Focus 2006 LS CL. Which would be a better every day car? I'm just going to be using it on suburban roads to get me to and from work every day, I'm not going to be going off road or using it to excess but maybe there's another car that would be better value for money? Is the PT Cruiser reliable? I've only ever owned Fords but want to get out of my comfort zone and go for something interesting! I keep reading that the PT has a bad fuel consumption rate? Is the PT a waste of money?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment