Help. This cant be normal at all?

Help. This cant be normal at all?


Help. This cant be normal at all?

Posted: 30 Sep 2012 01:31 AM PDT

Okay so every now and then I get really sad for no reason. And feel worthless. And what it would be like if I died. Then I think maybe sometimes it would be enjoyable to smash a razor in my body. And watch all the blood come out. And then I get sad because a very dear friend of mine is VERY SUICIDAL. And I sometimes think how sad it is she wants to die and that I feel the same way. And when I'm like this I wanna talk to her but I don't know how to say it. And I really wanna tell my best friend I feel like dying because she would help. But I'm scared she would tell my sister or mom. I don't want everyone in my family to know I feel this way. But am I depressed. Should I go to a doctor? :/ I'm so confused. I know my best friend has Major Depression. But she never acts like this often. That's why I think I should talk to her. What do you think? Should I tell someone? :/ I'm scared. I just wanna die for no reason. This cant be normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment