I have no friends at sixth form I feel so lonely?

I have no friends at sixth form I feel so lonely?


I have no friends at sixth form I feel so lonely?

Posted: 05 Sep 2012 01:17 AM PDT

I'm 17 and I've finished my first year of A levels. But it wasn't the best year ever. I had no friends there. I had a few people to talk to now and then but they weren't exactly my friends. All my friends left for college after high school so I was on my own. I've tried making friends but they all seem to not want to talk to me. I've always been the shy quiet girl at school. At break and lunch I would just go to the study centre and eat on my own and no one would even acknowledge me. I've even skipped lessons because I didn't want to be alone gtg no friends. I have never bunked during school so if my parents found out they would be mad. I even had suicide thoughts for the first time ever in my life but I know I could neve do it. I have a really loving family and they're the reason i still manage a smile. I still have like 4 friends outside of sixth form who I hang around with during school breaks though. I don't know how the hell I managed to get through the first year of sixth form but I'm dreading the second year which starts tomorrow. I'll have to be lonely all the time again :'( Please help me what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment