My feet are cramping bad. What is going on?

My feet are cramping bad. What is going on?


My feet are cramping bad. What is going on?

Posted: 05 Aug 2012 01:13 AM PDT

There is something wrong with my feet and I don't know how it happened. About six months ago, I started to run and I noticed that the bottom of my right foot kind of hurt. I brushed off the pain as a result of the running. Then it got so bad that not only could I not continue my running, but I couldn't even walk. The muscle at the bottom of my foot was cramping badly. It felt as if my foot was twisted. I tried to massage it away but that did not help. So I stopped running completely. And that has helped, but I really want to run again. I need the exercise and I really like to be active. But I am afraid that the cramps might come back. And sometimes this cramping thing creeps up on my both my right and left feet when I walk too much. My foot even cramped when I stretched in bed a couple of weeks ago. Somehow my foot had twisted the wrong way and I had to slowly undo the twist on my foot. That was not fun. And when I do get this twisted cramping feeling on either of my feet, it lasts for weeks. Can someone tell me what is going on? I also think that this might be a result of something I did a few years back. When I just started college, I got a pair of converse sneakers and wore them almost daily for more than two years. The damn shoes had no arch support but I wore them anyways cause I had no other pair. I remember that the shoes made my legs and feet hurt like hell. I got rid of them and now wear only shoes that are cushioned and have good arch support. Is there something else that I could be doing? Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment