If you only have 2 symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, can you still have it?

If you only have 2 symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, can you still have it?


If you only have 2 symptoms of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, can you still have it?

Posted: 29 Aug 2012 01:20 AM PDT

I have cramps in my lower abdomen, some on my right side on my right ovary due to my 7cm cyst, I also have always had cramps on my period and sometimes after, even before I became sexually active. I have also always had pain during sex, not literally EVERY time, but even when I first lost my virginity it would hurt from time to time, I have a retroverted Uterus which my doctors said is why it can sometimes hurt during sex. Those are the ONLY two symptoms I have, is it still possible to have PID? I did have chlamydia but it has been treated, my ex boyfriend gave it to me when he was unfaithful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment