I am convinced I have a brain tumour... Please help ?

I am convinced I have a brain tumour... Please help ?


I am convinced I have a brain tumour... Please help ?

Posted: 30 Aug 2012 01:31 AM PDT

I started to get really bad headaches about February time this year. They were really bad and constant. I got them everyday without fail. If I was busy I didn't really notice them but as soon as I was sat down that's when I would notice them. I would get dizzy spells and feel sick. I've never actually fainted or been sick with my headaches. I went to see the doctors and they did blood tests which came back fine apart from I had to many white blood cells but they didn't seem to bothered by this. I've had my eyes checked and that came back all clear. Recently my doctor but me on Pizotifen tablets for my headaches and the time I was taken them seemed to help. Whereas paracetamol and ibruphren do not help. But now I'm not I'm getting really bad headaches daily. I'm convinced something is more serious than just a migraine because it's been going on so long and it's really worrying me and making me feel very anxious. Surely if it wasn't serious it would of gone by now yes?... My symptoms are really bad headaches which tend to be round the front, around my eyes and temple... Sometimes I get pains at the sides of the back of my head that feel like trapped nerves. It hurts my ears especially my left ear which hurts to touch the inside of. My headaches make me feel really nauseous and dizzy. Sometimes my left hand goes numb. A few times I've got my words muddled up and said them the wrong way but apart from that I've had no problem with my speech. My doctor took me off my pill 3 months ago thinking that would be the cause. Since then I've had 2 periods which have been irregular. Don't no whether this has any reference or not. This is starting to really scare me and any help or advice to what people may think it is would be very much appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment