Fitness and Eating.. Please help!!?

Fitness and Eating.. Please help!!?


Fitness and Eating.. Please help!!?

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 01:20 AM PDT

After years of yoyo dieting I am finally trying to loose weight the only way i think will actually work.. Good healthy diet and exercise. I am getting up in the morning and doing 30 mins interval training in the treadmill. I then eat breakfast of 1 slice of whole meal toast with Marmite, half a grapefruit and an espresso. Then i do a DVD which has 3 10 min stages of cardio and a 10 min stage for abdominals then a cool down period of stretching I am happy with this routine (strangely, im quite enjoying it!!). I like what i am eating and that i run before i eat but i am unsure if this the best method? I would think that doing any exercise and good eating is a good thing but i would like to loose the weight asap. I am 5ft 4''.. 11.2 st and would like to get down to about 9st Your advise is greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment