I really bad eyesight, Help!?

I really bad eyesight, Help!?


I really bad eyesight, Help!?

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 01:35 AM PDT

I really need help with this question please. I've been totally worried about my eyesight for a while now. Also, believe it or not, I am 11 years old. Yeah, yeah. What's 11 year olds doing on the internet these days? I do know what's right & wrong but I really am worried about my eyesight so please help me. Okay. I wear glasses & I use the computer a lot. Whenever I would wake up in the morning I would turn on the computer & clean the house. Then, after when I'm all done I would go straight to the computer & play some games. I'm totally a computer addict. I googled to see if using the computer too much will make you blind, mostly all the answers that I read were no. But, I'm a 11 year old!! I can't help it. I have to use the computer or else I will totally go insane without it.I have been using the computer for over 3 years? I asked my brother, "Will I go blind if I keep using the computer" he said it will because I'm 11 years old, I use the computer too much & my eyesight will keep getting worse and worse & eventually I will get blind. I got really scared when he told me that but I still can't help but use the computer. Please!? What should I do?! Will my eyesight keep worsening but will I get blind!? I really don't want to be blind in the future. I want to live a happy life. ( I know its too young for me to be saying that but hey it's true!) Please guys help D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment