My car battery had to be jump started. Should I take any precautions afterward?

My car battery had to be jump started. Should I take any precautions afterward?


My car battery had to be jump started. Should I take any precautions afterward?

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 06:14 AM PDT

My dad always told me to take it for a drive or make sure to drive my car a few miles every few days. I did yesterday because I had school but it was cold today so my car battery would not turn the car on. The lights, locks, etc. worked but the engine wouldn't start (no sounds were made (i.e. clicking)). Anyway, should I be concerned about my battery dying or being weak in the near future? It's a 95 Corolla with 120G miles on it. I think the battery was replaced in early 2010 because I had frequent battery dying problems..

0 comments:

Post a Comment